Are you interested in becoming an Ambassador for GA2020?
The Ambassador Program is a key part of our program of outreach activities. We are looking for support from eminent heritage professionals and leaders, to increase awareness and attendance of international and national delegates at GA2020.
Your role as a GA2020 Ambassador will involve:
- actively promoting GA2020 to your network of colleagues to create general awareness and interest in GA2020 and to increase the number of registered delegates;
- developing relations with affiliated associations within your country/region, who are willing to promote GA2020;
- seeking organisations within your networks which can promote GA2020.
In return, you can expect to:
- be formally recognised as an Ambassador and be associated with the success of this prestigious international event;
- strengthen your existing networks; and
- develop new contacts within your professional field.
Should you wish to participate in this exciting opportunity, please contact the GA2020 Managers via firstname.lastname@example.org